We un-officially celebrated Journey's first birthday.
Here is a random list of things that describe my journey at this time in her life...
- waving with both hands
- jibber jabbering "diddle diddle"
- crawling with one leg up
- "chasing" Trinity
- giving kisses by leaning in (always with a sweet look)
- STRONG preference to warm bottles... STILL
- an early gabber, already holds her hand (pretend phone) to her ear when you say hello.
- a blanket lover like you wouldnt believe. Giggles when you even mention her "blankie"
- Loves her daddy like nobody's business. A definite daddy's girl
- hates to be copied (especially when shes having an attitude) and will let you know with a shriek
- if its wooden, it will no doubt be a favorite toy... even if it isnt really a toy.
just a few things I hope I never forget.. and really should write in her baby book!
Here is her birthday invitation. Her party is planned for this saturday, and it appears as though most of our family and friends will be out of town. :( I guess that is the drawback of having a summer birthday. :) I'm planning a sweet and sour themed birthday party around lemon head candy. We'll see how it all turns out though!