They are FINALLY listed!! The 6x4 Simplicity Journaling Cards are in the digital shop. To say I'm excited would be the understatement of 2012. :) I've been altering, testing, playing with these since the first of the year when I started project life! :) Feels so good to have these finished up. Although I've still been able to keep up with my scrapbooking (that shows just how easy project life really is) it is somewhat freeing to be able to devote my time to using the cards instead of working on them. ;) I will have a much more thorough post coming up in the next week, sharing just how I've made things works for me. :) Hopefully it will help and inspire you too!!
I wanted to keep these affordable for everyone, so I priced all of these goodies at 15.00. You receive all of this inside this zip file:
Included in this set:
- 4 PDF files containing all cards + phrases + months + dividers that you can easily print from your computer, no need to own photoshop.
(be sure to choose NO scaling when printing, so the size isnt reduced)
- 30 6x4 Journaling Cards (9 unlined journaling cards + 9 of the same cards with lines + 9 base cards + 3 art prompt cards for kids) in png format.
- 2 8x10 sized art prompt pages for kids
- Various photo templates for printing your own pictures (see image 3 for more detail)
- 4 printable sheets with weekdays + months (included in a pdf and also as png format)
- 4 printable dividers for organizing your journaling cards... print as many as you'd like.
So, thank you for patiently waiting for me to finish these! I hope they help inspire you with your record keeping/scrapbooking! :) I've got to jet- I have this cooking in the crockpot and it is smelling YUMMY!!